On 10/8/2019 around 4:30 A.M. 31 year old Ms. Amelia Henthorne of Knoxville Tennessee was booked into the Whitley County Detention Center. She had been arrested by Whitley County Sheriff’s Deputy D. Foley and charged with:
- Reckless Driving
- No Insurance
- Fleeing or Evading Police (Motor Vehicle)
- Operation of a motor vehicle under the influence of alc/drugs/etc.
- Possession of Marijuana
- Drug Paraphernalia Buy/Possess
- Prescription controlled substance not in proper container
- Possession of Controlled substance 1st degree/1st offense.
Ms. Henthorne is still lodged in the Whitley County Detention Center with no bonds listed. She has a video arraignment scheduled for 10/10/2019 at 11 A.M.